Subject: Medical Science
Base Size: 13.3x 8.5Inch
Craft: Hand Painted
Model Use: Teaching instructional
Model Tall: 33-1/2 inch/ 85 cm
- 19 vital organs are included: torso, head, brain, lung, heart, trachea, esophagus & descending aorta, diaphragm, stomach, duodenum with pancreas & spleen, intestines, kidney, liver, and bladder.
- All parts can be fixed together to form a complete human body torso model.
- Any part can be disassembled for a closer examination to learn how the body works.
- Durable PVC elastic is used in the formation of the model.
- The human body model is resilient and sturdy, it won’t easily break when dropped by accident.
- Painting by hand creates lifelike and vivid colors.
- The item is a small size: 13.3 x 8.5 x 32.2 inch/33.78 x 21.59 x 85 cm, and is lightweight:
- Easy to transport or carry 17.6 lbs/8 kg.
- The base can be detached by twisting the 3 screws connecting it to the model.
- Ideal for NMT massage students, professionals, chiropractors, physical therapists, instructors of all levels. Provides a excellent basic knowledge into the human body and further anatomy and physiology.